Thursday, January 27, 2005

The research staff's scratching their heads over this one

The Editor now has an assistant in researching alien presence on the internet. The charming Tifanie has found another example of the use of this strange dialect, which is quoted on her site. We managed to translate the last excerpt, but this one has really left us baffled as to its meaning, if any. Tifanie has posted an open call for information; I strongly second the motion. I will send a bobble-head Jesus doll to anyone who can find the answer to this strange conundrum, as my own pycologists seem inadequate to the task.

And I'm most grateful to Tifanie for finding and posting something of interest, thus saving me the trouble of doing so. The Editor is delighted to have a night off from the usual crucial task of providing the world with breaking news and critical information, and thus, I will return to my zombie lab and the top-secret work awaiting me there. (Several zombie specimens were captured during the most recent attack during the rainstorm, which you might recall from an earlier post. Currently they're quiescent, having been sedated by repeated doses of reality television, but they might wake up at any moment.)

1 comment:

E. Worthington, Editor said...

Quiescent: quiet, subdued, asleep, not making trouble. This is the Editor's definition, I'm sure a more complete one could be obtained from Webster. In short, the ideal state for zombies, if one has to keep them around; as opposed to "violent", "excited", "agitated", etc. This is what zombies should not be, for personal safety, and if one is interested in retaining all limbs/internal organs for the forseeable future. Blorx! Liaox cal u Tmorow . . . hv 2 thinks go 2 Ntervew lerx . . . mayB wrk l8 eve . . . Blarx!